Here is a tutorial for Automatic Steady Aim for Snipers in Modern Warfare 2
Having trouble sniping?
tired of holding the R3 analog stick down to snipe?
In game tutorial
1. Change your Button Layout to “Lefty”. (Pause, Options, Button Layout). Resume the game.
2. Hold down R3/Right Stick. Do not let go until I say to.
3. Pause the game, and go back to the Button Layout menu.
4. Select “Default”, and then press Circle once so you’re back at the main pause menu.
5. Let go of R3/Right Stick.
6. Resume the game.
7. Try walking forward. If you sprint automatically, then the glitch worked for you. If not, redo the steps and make sure R3/Right Stick is held down the whole time.
Now every time you jump (and are walking forward) you will sprint. If you jump and are not walking forward, you will sprint the next time you walk forward.
8. Now just Aim normally, and you will automatically hold your breath, so it makes it easier to snipe cuz you dont have to hold down R3/Right Stick anymore Very Happy
Credits to Mike_Hawk