Halo 2 Glitches
Super Jumps in
Tutorial Source: Halo 2 Glitches
Videos by haloskillz
Super Jump at Small in Ascension
1) On Ascension, go to the small sniper tower and stand like you are going to run up it.
2) Instead of up like normal, jump on the rail/ledge to your right, and run up as far as you can.
3) Part of the tower is in front of you now, stopping you from moving forward. Crouch and walk into the tower. You won’t be going anywhere, but keep holding crouch and forward.
4) Let go of crouch, but continue to hold forward. Even though you let go of crouch, you should still be crouched. This is because the angle of the tower is preventing you from standing up.
5) Now stop holding forward. Press “A” to jump, but don’t move your joystick. You should automatically hop away from the top of the tower a little bit.
6) Look towards where the sniper spawns. There is a pillar type thing sticking up. You need to jump and land on that. When you land, make sure you aren’t holding forward or pressing any buttons.
Super Jump at Big Tower in Ascension
1) On Ascension, go to where the sniper rifle spawns by the big tower and go up the ramp.
2) At the top of the ramp, look to your right. There will be a pillar. Crouch and walk into the pillar. You won’t be moving, but continue to crouch and hold forward.
3) Stop crouching but keep walking forward. If you were crouching in the right spot, then you should still be crouched even though you aren’t holding the crouch button anymore. This is because of the angle of the pillar.
4) Keep holding forward, and run to the rocky spot above where the sniper rifle spawns.
5) Jump off the edge and land where the ramp meets the flat spot. When you land, make sure you are not pressing any buttons or holding forward.